Jun 10, 2012

The Stories of Today

Each day brings with it a number of stories from our lives.  So here are just three from today:

Story One:  On A Mission
Today it was my mission to get as much cleaning done as possible.  True to my ADHD self, I couldn't focus on one task all the way through!  I continued to randomly pick up different areas, sweep and clean, vacuum, sort, etc.  Through all of this random cleaning, I also stopped to work on some school things, went to church, made breakfast, lunch and dinner, put scrapbook layouts in an album, ran three miles, took a quick trip to Walmart, played with Colson, etc. So, I got a lot of little things accomplished.  Yes, things got cleaned, but in a crazy random way.

Story Two:  Relax
Finally, this afternoon, all four of us sat out on the back deck and relaxed.  The sun was out.  It was warm.  I pulled out a magazine and just enjoyed the time sitting.  I need to remember to do that more.

Yes, that is Cannon outside in his underwear.  That is another story I will tell another time!


I snapped this photo of my veggies as I was sitting on the back deck.



Story Three:  Lesson Learned
Cannon has been loving the three wheeler.  Confident...yes.  However, he is still learning to always be watching what is going on around him for safety reasons.  Chris reminded him a few times today as he continued to look back for Chris instead of focus ahead.  He finally did run right into the slide on the play toy because he wasn't watching forward.  He was going slow and didn't hurt anything but his ego and feelings.  I think we'll chalk that up to a lesson learned (hopefully).

See...even in this picture, Cannon isn't paying attention to what is ahead of him!


I realized as I was looking through pictures I have quite a few stories to tell from this weekend.  Thank goodness for photos to remind me!  Those stories will come at a later date!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment