Jul 26, 2012

Currently...

Currently...

...I am finishing up my packing for our trip to Hawaii.
...Cannon had his last swimming lesson for this session.
...I am trying to catch up on my reading of the many magazines I have.
...Colson belly laughs when you tickle him.
...Chris is watching, White Collar.
...we love this warm, summer weather!
...I can't stop thinking about getting my classroom organized.
...Cannon loves to eat peanut butter on a tortilla, with sliced bananas and chocolate chips.
...Chris drove the Chevelle today.
...the laundry needs to be folded and another load needs to be started.
...I made banana bread today.
...we went to Walmart for the third day in a row.
...the boys are loving the pool.
...Colson and Chris went to a car show this evening in the Chevelle.
...Chris took Cannon out to McDonald's to celebrate his last day of swimming.

The boys riding in the cart at Walmart.


Forcing myself to sit, read and relax.


The kitties sprawled out on our bed this afternoon.  


Chris and Colson heading out to the car show.



Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment