Jul 17, 2012

Cute Kids

I know most of the blog posts are about Cannon and Colson!  Well, our lives definitely revolve around them!   I need to make an effort to include "more" of Chris and I in posts, too.  :)

So....don't you know that we have two wonderfully cute kiddos!?

I know it's true but I also hear this almost daily from strangers.  It sure warms a mother's heart!

Today, Colson and Cannon came to school with me as I spent a couple of hours in the classroom.  They kept themselves busy for the most part.  At home, they also spent time playing together and separately and I'm thankful for this.  It's wonderful to have a sibling to play with.  It's also wonderful to be able to play independently.  Cannon played forever with his trucks.  He also spent time listening to books on CD and played Candyland.  Colson independently played with trucks and trailers, with Cannon's pretend motor and with water outside.


Cannon also had soccer and swimming this evening and he did great!  He ran hard, swam hard, followed directions, and just gave it his all.  We are very proud of him!  I'm glad to see that 'drive' in him.


And a bit of non-kid info...
We are still in the middle of painting the trim on the outside of the house.  We have the second bathroom all ready to paint tomorrow night and I am continuing to clean out and organize.  I took another 10 bags to the Goodwill today.  Feels good.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment