Jul 16, 2012

My Helper

Cannon's been a fabulous helper for me.  Not that he always hasn't been...he loves to help.  But now he's able to do much more on his own.


Today he unscrewed the face plates in the bathroom so we could paint.
Today he picked up weeds and dumped them.
Today he helped me scrap the paint off the trim of the shed so we can paint.
Today he helped me spray weeds around the house.
Today he dumped out the pool water, sprayed it out and put fresh water in.
Today he started the dryer for me.
Today he filled up the baby shampoo bottle that was empty. 

He did obtain a war wound today while helping.  I'm not exactly sure how it happened or what part of the trailer hit his head, but the trailer came down and hit him on the top of the head.  We had some major blood, but it stopped and it didn't warrant stitches.



Love this kid!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment