Jul 22, 2012

The Reunion Weekend

1992.

20 years since I graduated from Evergreen High School.

It doesn't seem that long ago!

We had a great weekend celebrating the Class of '92.  Friday, classmates met at Bahama Breeze for socializing and reminiscing. It was great to see everyone.  For the most part, with the exception of two people, I recognized everyone. I enjoyed seeing people I haven't seen for 10...or 20 years and tried to get around and 'get the scoop' on as many people as I could.  Saturday, we had a catered dinner in Burien.  We played a fun game which helped everyone mingle, had a great dinner and yummy desserts. I was able to catch up with a few more people that weren't there on Friday night.  Sunday, we met at North SeaTac Park for a laid back and relaxing BBQ for families.  Cannon and Colson had fun playing on the toys and we all grazed on the tremendous amounts of food!  Again, I enjoyed talking with people, catching up and re-connecting. Thanks to Facebook, we'll be able to stay in touch with most everyone.








Enjoying every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment