Sep 13, 2011

Cannon's First Day of Preschool

Today was Cannon's first day of preschool.  I was very excited.  Cannon wasn't as excited as I was.  He picked out his clothes this morning, ate a good breakfast, got his backpack and was pretty patient while waiting in my room for his school to start.  As we were walking out to his classroom, he did get a little teary eyed and said that he didn't want to go.  But as soon as we got in the room, he was fine.  He gave his teacher an apple, put is backpack in his cubby and sat down to color his name.  I took a few photos and left.  He came to my room when school was over with a smile on his face!  Some of the things he shared about his first day:

"We hand sanitized."
"We had recess."
"There is a sink with two steps."
"We all picked books.  I picked one with a bus on it."
"We had snack.  Goldfish." 
"They have trains."

He talked about a bit more, but I can't remember his exact words.  I did have to pull some of it out of him. Hopefully he'll open up more and share about hi days. 

Here are a few pictures:

He did NOT want me to take his picture.

"Are you done?"

Putting his backpack away.

Getting hand sanitizer.

Cannon and I on his first day!
 Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment