Sep 24, 2011

Grandma Eva

Grandma Eva went to be with Poppie last night. 
I'll miss our weekly phone calls.
I'll miss visiting with her when we are in Spokane.
I'll miss sending her photos of the boys.
I'm sad she is not with us anymore, but I'm happy she is at peace. 
She lived a long and fulfilling life. 

"If we have faith, death shouldn't scare us but we should be able to smile at death as it will be the ship that brings us to the embrace of God."
Here are a few photos from our last visits:

Christmas Night 2010

Four Generations
Cannon loves to give Grandma hugs!


Colson with Grandma

Our June 2011 Visit

Grandma with Colson in July. 

Cannon and Colson visiting "Grandma by the Elevator"

There are so many wonderful memories with Grandma.

I am so glad for photos.
I am so glad for memories.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment