Sep 10, 2011

Celebrate Childhood

I am reminded constantly about how Cannon and Colson are overjoyed by the smallest of things.  I find myself sitting back to take in their wonderment....their amazement....their happiness.  I am learning so many simple life lessons from my two young boys.  I am blessed beyond words.

Life. Is. Good. 

Some of the ways Cannon and Colson celebrated childhood today:

Eating pears.

Making chocolate chip waffles.

Reading books.
Buttons on the games kept him busy for a long time...and
no money was spent!
Eating squash, while Cannon and I eat pizza!  Cannon received
a coupon for a free pizza for completing the summer reading
program at the library.

Colson likes the pizza crust!
A pretend spider at Scholtz Farms caught Cannon's eye.
The sign above Cannon says, "Please don't squeeze the peaches."
Oooops!
Sitting in the driveway, watching Cannon play and chewing
on a plastic spoon.  What could be better!?
Cruising the Chevelle.
I couldn't keep it away from him!  He
started to cry when I took it to have a bite.

The evidence!


Cannon had Cookies and Cream.

A bath in the bathroom sink.  Why not?
No....I didn't know he was doing it!
Etch-A-Sketch.  Simple and fun!
Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment