Sep 28, 2011

One on One Time

We always enjoy the simple moments that we have together.  Those moments are what make up our days....many simple moments strung together. 

What we have learned lately is that one on one time is important, too, especially for Cannon.  Now that he is in school and I am back to work, sometimes we find ourselves in the middle of the bedtime routine before we know it.  The bedtime routine is one of those special times when it's just Cannon and I or Cannon and Daddy.  However, we need to set aside some more time just for Cannon.  Tonight, we could see how important that was to Cannon.  Just time to play only with him and not worry about Colson, or anything else.  I know that we do a lot with the boys.  I know we talk a lot with them.  I know we include them in many things.  I know we play.  I know we dance and sing and laugh and read together.  But a little bit of one on one time is needed, too.  Time that isn't focused around routines.  Just time where it's all about Cannon. 



Chris and Cannon playing together.

Tonight we did just that and we all loved it!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment