Jul 27, 2011

Addiction

I have a big addition to recording memories. 
Yes, that is my addiction. 

I spend countless hours each week journaling, taking photos, scrapbooking and now blogging to preserve the memories that our family makes.  I would sure get a lot more accomplished if I didn't have this addiction.  I'd read more books, the house would be cleaner, I'd keep up on more current shows, I'd probably work out more and maybe even figure out this whole coupon craze that is going on now. 

But instead, I record memories. 
I guess that's not so bad.

And a few photos from today...

Watching Cannon.

Swinging at the park.

We love when daddy comes home for lunch.

Too cute!

Calling daddy..."Where are you at?"

I love this kid!

"Back, back, back, back, back."
Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment