Jul 11, 2011

And the Little One Said, "Roll Over, Roll Over"

Today Colson rolled over from his back to his belly for the first time!  I watched him roll over, ran to get the camera and when I got back he was on his back again!  I tried to get it on video, but of course he wouldn't do it when I had the camera out.  He was too interested in the camera!  But Colson showed off this evening for Chris and rolled over for him.  Such an exciting day!

The other parts of the day were pretty normal, but never without laughter, smiles and memory making. 

Cannon was on a kick today of calling us by our first names.  Who knows why, but he thinks it's funny. 
We played a little soccer today as well and Cannon did a good job.  Let's hope that he participates in tomorrows soccer practice!

Also, I just love to watch and listen to Cannon as he plays. His imagination is great and he makes up stories that relate to our lives but with different twists and different characters.  The names of the people are quite funny.  Too bad I can't remember any of them.

I worked on Colson going down for naps somewhat awake, trying to teach him to fall asleep on his own.  But no luck today.  Lots of tears.  He wasn't acting quite himself this afternoon/evening and I wondered if he didn't feel well.

Chris and Cannon moved the cradle out of Colson's room and set up the crib.  I don't think the transition to a "big" bed will be an issue.  I'm hoping that it will actually help because now I can use the soother that worked with Cannon.  We'll see....I'm am hoping that the sleep training won't be as difficult as getting Colson to take a bottle! 

Chris is washing the quads and cleaning out the trailer.
I just finished putting Cannon to bed and am going to run to the store.  It's so much easier without any kids. 

Here are some pictures from today:

Evening snack...yummy!

Putting the crib together.

Cannon wanted to drive the go-cart today!

Sweet baby, Colson!
Enjoying every moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment