Jul 6, 2011

The JOY in My Life

Today I was sitting with Colson....I can't even remember what we were doing.....but I realized in that moment how happy I was.  I thought to myself, "This is truly joyful" and I started to reflect on all of the other things that bring me joy.

Here are a few:
  • Colson's laughter.
  • Reading
  • Cannon playing....just having fun playing. 
  • Cannon saying, "Hi, Mommy."
  • Cannon saying, "I love you" for no reason.
  • Holding Colson.
  • No schedule.
  • Seeing the big red truck pull into the driveway; one of the best parts of my day!
  • Sitting in the sun.
  • Listening to Colson "talk" and coo.
  • Eating dinner together as a family.
  • Conversations with Cannon.
  • Watching Colson scoot and roll and grab things.   
  • Waking up every morning next to the most wonderful man!
  • Good friends.
  • Recording memories.
Enjoying every moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment