Jul 20, 2011

Out of Cannon's Mouth

As I was putting raspberries in a zip lock bag:
"That's quite a bag you got there."

After a sneeze:
"I spat everywhere!"

After I told him to keep eating:
"Keep eating, Janel."

To Colson:
"Can I pick your nose?"  (really?!  Gross!)

Talking to a friend of mine at the library:
"You use the medium ball for the jet boat trailer."

We were talking about not wanting to hurt people's feelings...
"It won't hurt mine.  I'm tough."

And out of the blue he says:
"I still love you."  (I wonder what I did?!)

"So, I need your help.  You grab that end and we'll put it right here."

"I'm serious."  (I know you are.  Believe me...I know.)

"I love my married mom and dad."  (I didn't know you had another mom and dad!)

And a song he started to sing after the last quote:
"I love my mom and dad.  But Janel's at home, with Cannon.  With their own package.  With their own stuff.  I love you Janel and Chris. But dad has to go to work.  He has to work on stuff.  On stuff, on stuff, on stuff.  He has to work on stuff.  He has to work on stuff."

While he was playing with his trucks:
"F.O.Y.  Foy spells....spells....spells....it spells bumpers."

When I was washing a red charger plate:
"That's a pretty fancy plate you got there.  Is that for you and dad?"

Cannon always amazes me!  There were a ton more quotes that I didn't record...or couldn't remember. 

And the news for the day from Colson...
He put himself to sleep for all three naps today!  The first two, there was only a little bit of crying.  For the last nap, the crying lasted longer but he finally did fall asleep. Hooray!  I'm so happy about that.  My fingers are crossed that he continues with this.  Of course, we're leaving for 4 days and the routine will be all out of whack, but at least I know he can do it. 

Enjoying every moment.

1 comment: