Jul 13, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

The boys slept in this morning. 
We had a late breakfast...waffles (of course) fruit and turkey sausage.
Cannon hung out this morning and played a lot with his trucks. 
We also ran around outside.
Colson wasn't very successful today at putting himself to sleep for naps. :( 
We went to Fred Meyer and the library.
I saw Chris at Napa so Cannon stayed with him and then we all me at home for lunch.
Cannon and I pulled weeds and scraped paint outside.
We read the new library books.
Cannon ended up not napping. (He must want to be like Colson!)
Since Colson WOULDN'T nap, we went to Dairy Freeze for free ice cream.  (Never pass up free ice cream!)
We played and talked this afternoon while I picked up a little. (It doesn't look like it, however.)
Salad for dinner for Chris and I.  Cannon had ham, cheese, apples and veggies.
I vacuumed the motor home.
Chris worked on the jeep.
Chris and Cannon went to get Cannon's new (used) quad. 
Colson and I hung out together and "talked."
Colson and I had a little photo shoot. (photos below!)
Early bedtime for Colson...he's tired from NOT napping! (I'm tired from him not napping, too.)
Cannon fell asleep in the truck and slept for an hour or so. 
Good thing because he had a late bedtime tonight after picking up the new quad.
I talked to Joy.
I rode the bike and ran on the treadmill.  (lots of stress eating today from listening to Colson cry!)
Working on an album for our family photo shoot from 3 months ago.  (better late then never)
Chris read to Cannon tonight and put him to bed. 
Cannon wanted me to sing to him before he went to sleep.
Time to finish up on................oh, forget it....I think I'm just going to bed to read.

Enjoying every moment.

Cannon's new quad.  It's a tiny bit big now, but he'll be
able to ride this until he's 9 or 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment