Jul 1, 2011

White Rabbit

White Rabbit, white rabbit, white rabbit!
July 1st!
Many people would say, "It's July already." or "Where did June go?" or "The days fly by." 
But not me. 
Yes, time goes by, but no faster or slower than it always does.  60 seconds in a minute.  60 minutes in an hour. 24 hours in a day. 
The key is to enjoy and be present in every hour, every minute, every second. 
Today I was reminded of the blessings I have:  Chris, Cannon & Colson.  They are the reason I wake in the morning; the reason I smile during the day; the reason I am present in every moment.  I don't want to miss out on anything! 
And today...we slept in, soaked up the sun, ran to the store where Cannon picked out some treats from the bins (here's to Winco's bulk food section!), made soup, kicked the ball around, cleaned, pulled weeds, swept outside, sprayed water everywhere, tried to clean the table on the deck, visited with Daddy, went to the library, read, visited with Granny Joy, made a quick trip to the mall, scrapbooked, had a bonfire, talked, laughed, and of course showed each other love with our words, smiles and actions. 

Thank you God for my blessings.  Thank you for being present in my life.
    
Enjoying every moment.

Such a cutie in the hat!
Cannon looks good in his hat from Jaxen, too!











The boys....LOVE!

Cannon wanted to measure their
big toes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment