Aug 22, 2011

The ABC's of Our Day

A is for the apple I ate at lunch.
B is for books we read, Cannon’s bike that he rode around school and the blog that I love to write!
C is Colson crying at nap time L, my camera that I use a lot, carrots that Cannon and Chris ate and of course...chocolate chips! (my favorite!)   
D is for drool (boy Colson sure does drool a lot!) and drive…Cannon likes to drive the car from the mailboxes to the driveway.
E is for emptying the dishwasher, exercise, emailing and the exersaucer that Colson loves to play in!
F is for facebook, fruit salad that I made, and fabric that I stapled up to the back of some bookshelves in my classroom.
G is for gum that I chew and giggle...which we do a lot!
H is for the haircut that Chris gave Cannon tonight.
I is for ice cream that Cannon and I ate today!  (chocolate chop mint)
J is for the junk mail I received today.
K is for kisses that we give a lot and for K-Mart where we went this afternoon.
L is for lunch with Daddy.  We love it when he comes home for lunch and we can see him in the middle of the day.
M is for mom, mommy, mama which I am called and of course, memories.
N is for nectarines and Nutterbutter cookies that Cannon had.
O is for orange juice for breakfast and oil that was leaking from the Chevelle. :(
P is for a pineapple that I cut and was so juicy, the pictures I organized today and prayers.
Q is for quotes that I like to collect.
R is for the rain that started to fall today and rice cereal that Colson ate tonight.
S is for school where we went today and ‘specials.’  (the word Cannon uses for treats)
T is for the trucks and trailers we played with today.
U is for uploading pictures.
V is for VERY tired and a bit stressed.  I'm starting to get overwhelmed with projects with school right around the corner. 
W is for waffles for breakfast, the Week in the Life project that I am still working on, and a white board to practice drawing, writing letters and numbers.
X is for....yeah, right....like I can think of something for X!
Y is for yucky stains on the carpet from Cannon's whiteboard crayons! 
Z is for zurberts that I give to Colson which makes him laugh!

And a few photos Chris took of Cannon before he cut his hair!  Too funny!  I'm so glad Chris grabs the camera at moments like these!  Priceless....especially the last one!




Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment