Aug 29, 2011

Back to Work!

Today I officially headed back to work. 

I got out of the house without any huge catastrophe.  I remembered everything I needed.  I got to work on time. 

We had a good first day and got a lot accomplished.  It was nice to be back and see everyone and it was great to work with my team. 

Cannon and Colson both did well at Jacie's house.  Colson took two naps.  Hooray for that!  Cannon played hard in the morning with Alex and then napped for 3+ hours in the afternoon!  Hooray for that! 

We all had a nice evening...Chris and Cannon mowed the lawn.  Colson and I got dinner ready (leftovers) and we all sat down to eat together.  Cannon fed Colson some sweet potatoes!  Very cute and it was the first time Colson has had a veggie!  Cannon and I put together some puzzles, played a board game and then he heard Chris outside working on the motor home and he was out the door to 'help!' 

Colson was asleep by 6:45.  Cannon was in bed by 8:00. 

I was able to start getting things checked off my to do list for school and Chris finished his outside chores and was able to watch some DVR'd shows. 


Cannon feeding Colson!

Cannon running the bath water for Colson.
Colson is watching.


Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment