Aug 28, 2011

Gig Harbor

We headed over to Gig Harbor Saturday morning.  It's always a fun place to go and we had a good time walking around, sitting in the sun, people watching and visiting with other boaters. 

Cannon is in his element on the boat.  He LOVES it.  We got a lot of, "He is so cute!" from people. And it's true...Cannon is pretty darn cute. 

Colson just hangs out and goes with the flow.  He napped pretty well on Saturday but not on Sunday.  This kid will be one that is going to keep me hopping.  Just when I think I have things figured out with him! 

We came home in the fog today and then I spent a few hours at school.  I needed to be there longer, but I had Colson with me.  I'm hoping it will all come together.  I've got a lot of work ahead of me tonight and tomorrow. 

This evening, I was giving Colson a bath and watching out the kitchen window as Chris and Cannon were kicking the soccer ball around.  Colson was sitting in the tub in the kitchen sink just playing and splashing.  He is intrigued by the running water.  It was a good feeling to be able to watch all of my boys...so happy and content. 

Here are a few pictures.  Both cameras ran out of battery at different times this weekend.  I took some photos from my phone, but didn't get as many as I normally would. 

Ice cream....of course!



Mt. Rainer Saturday night.  It was a beautiful, warm evening.



Coming home in the fog.

Colson playing in the running water.

Resting after playing soccer.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment