Jun 13, 2011

Back to Work Full Time

Today was my first day back to work full time after having Colson.  I went back last week 1/2 days and that was a great way to ease into things.  So today was really no big deal!  It went by fast....late start PLC day and a talent show in the afternoon!  What made it even easier was that I didn't have to get the boys ready to go because mom and dad are here watching them for the next few days.  So that made it simple.  I didn't have to worry about breakfast for Cannon.  I didn't have to get him dressed.  I didn't have to get both of them in their car seats and drop them off at the sitters.  So very lucky to have mom and dad here!  Cannon and Colson loved their time with Grandma and Grandpa.  Both were very good! 

We all had a nice, relaxing evening together.  It was nice to come home and smell yummy dinner.  I set out stuff for crock pot soup and mom put it all together.  Cannon rode his bike and played with Grandpa.  Chris gave Colson a bath and I gave Cannon a bath.  I love the crayons that you can write with in the bathtub....tonight we counted 24 dots that I made on the wall of the bathtub!  Colson went right down tonight and Cannon took forever.  It was after 9pm.... 
We read.
Chris drew with him on his white board. 
We turned the lights out. 
He talked to himself for a long time.
He got up to go to the bathroom.
We had tears because he wanted the music on.
I caved...and turned the music on.
I think he's finally asleep. 
Now I have to go back in and and turn the music off.  Or not! 

Lots of everyday memories made today!  That's really what it is all about.

Enjoying every moment.

Cannon and Granpa playing trucks.

Nice outfit...button down shirt and rain boots!

Riding around the culd-a-sac.


Hanging out with everyone outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment