Jun 24, 2011

Today Sounded Like This... (by Cannon)

Here’s what today “sounded” like in Cannon’s words:

So, how are you doing? 
I’m making a picture for dad.
That’s fantastic.
We’re not having waffles or pancakes so I’m not eating anything.
Hi mommy.  Let’s do bubbles.
I’m going to play with the wagon.
Well, I want to take it (the wagon) out back.  Back me up.
I wanted to take my bicycle to the sand hill that we just passed.
Clear.
You’re just a silly boy.
My hands are all “colory” from coloring.
What mommy?  What mommy?  What mommy?
I spy with my little eye…
I love you Auntie.
Grandma, (Great Grandma Eva) you look pretty without your glasses.
Is Grandpa home?
He’s pushing (Colson)…he’s going to roll over.
Here’s a mama hair.
Can I sit on this grandma?  Look, I fell off the side.
Where’s grandma?
Mama, please come here. Please, please, please.
Oh, I love you.
I want a pancake.
Yeah, it sure does.
I’m farting with my hands.
Race me down the hall.  I can race grandpa.
Dad’s truck is not here.
Hi Dad!  Why didn’t you bring the truck?
I want to tackle you.
You can move the trailer with the loader and put the front bucket to the thing.
Well, I’ll show you something.  Because you haven’t seen it in a long time.
Get rid of the Ford and get a Chevy.
I want to start the boat tomorrow.
I’m going to sleep good. 

This is only 5% of the things Cannon said today. 

And here's a few pictures from today:

Colson meeting Great Grandma Eva for the first time.
A big hug and kiss from Cannon!
We enjoyed our visit with Grandma.
The boys hanging out together!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment