Jun 16, 2011

Thank You

A BIG thank you to mom and dad for hanging out the last four days and watching the boys.  It sure was so much easier to get out of the house in the morning and off to work.

Cannon absolutely loves spending time with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Al.  He enjoys the attention! 
Colson was a pretty good baby with just a few exceptions.  He was not a good napper for them!  But he is cute and gave them plenty of smiles!

Mom made some yummy dinners and did laundry for the last few days.  Love her for that!

Today mom, dad and the boys came up to school for a visit.  I walked back to my room after dropping the kids off in the lunchroom...not expecting them yet...and almost ran into Cannon!  Of course I screamed, which scared Cannon.  Poor kid.  I don't think he understood why I screamed and was embarrassed because he thought it was his fault.
Cannon got a cupcake from Judy so he was happy...and got frosting all over his face!  Grandpa pushed him on the swings for a long time and he even stayed out there for awhile when the kids came out to recess. 

Mom and dad left this afternoon and Cannon went home with them.  He's very excited!  But we miss him already.  :)  Colson and I will be flying over to Spokane Tuesday, so we'll see him soon enough.

Chris is off this evening buying a 3 wheeler.  Really?!  I guess that's why he keeps taking in side jobs...to pay for all of the things I roll my eyes at!

Enjoyed the evening with just Colson and was able to catch up on some DVR shows, go through email, and just relax a little.  Colson and I did a lot of singing and talking. We even had a little photo shoot.  I didn't get very many good photos, but oh well.   

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment