Jun 6, 2011

Muggy Monday

Cloudy but very warm today.
By the time I got home, I was ready to get out of my work clothes and into shorts.  Cannon, too! 

We had a great relaxing morning.  I love being able to have some time with both boys before getting ready to head to work in the afternoon.  It's nice not to have to rush.  And a good way to ease back into work.

Cannon rode around the culd-a-sac on his bike this morning and went into each neighbors driveway...made a loop...and came home.  Then he did it all over again.  Next, he got on his green quad (which he unhooked from the charger, plugged in correctly, put the seat back on and rode out of the garage) and rode around the driveway and in front of our house.  He loves being outside!

Colson did well at Lea's but still won't take a bottle properly.  I'm having a little anxiety about this...not for Colson because I know he'll survive and he will eventually get it.  But I feel awful for the sitter to have to deal with a fussy, crying, hungry baby!  Cannon sure enjoyed going back to Lea's and played forever with his "big rig." 

I had a good afternoon back at work.  Nothing too exciting. 
I forgot about a union meeting after work.  The good thing was there was pizza for everyone.  The not so good thing was I had two kids during the meeting.  Made for a long meeting!

Chris worked on Cannon's quad this evening and then put Cannon to bed.  That's become his nightly routine and tonight I snapped some photos...finally.  They read and talked a lot.  Next time, I will have to sit by the door and listen to what they say to share with everyone.  Tonight I caught bits and pieces of conversations about selling our white car, Jet Chevrolet, and the car/motorcycle show at Sebastian's work.

Better go get some things accomplished before hitting the sack. 

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment