Jun 4, 2011

I Know...

I know it makes me smile when I wake up to blue, sunny skies.
I know we probably eat way too many pancakes and waffles each week!
I know I love the sound of the Chevelle.
I know Cannon is obsessed with trucks, trailers and hitches.
I know I am thankful for a relaxing morning.
I know I love the sunshine.
I know we like to look at cool cars and Harley's.
I know we have a good friend in Sebastian.
I know we enjoyed the day at Eastside Harley. 
I know I look forward to nap time so I can get things done.
I know it feels good to sit outside in the sun.
I know Chris got a sun burn today.
I know we're so glad our neighbors had a BBQ again.  (Yum!)
I know Colson didn't want to go to sleep tonight.
I know I almost fell asleep as I was trying to get Colson to sleep.
I know we're tired this evening and ready for bed.
I know I love my family.

Enjoying every moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment