Jun 20, 2011

Last Day of School

Today was the last day of school for me.  It felt great to be done, however, it wasn't as momentous since I had only just come back to work two weeks before.  But it's still nice to know I am off until the end of August and have more time at home with the boys.  That is a great feeling! 

Today I want to remember how relaxed I felt after I got home from work.  Cannon was in Spokane.  Chris was at work and Colson and I just hung out.  I didn't feel like I had to rush to get anything accomplished.  Colson and I just "talked" to each other and played.  I'm so in love with that little man!  His constant smiles just melt my heart. 

Cannon had a fabulous day at Grandma and Grandpa house.  Grandma said they played outside a lot and Cannon loved moving the big garden wagon around. (of course).  They went for a big walk up the hill to the mailboxes and Cannon pretended he was a quad going up the sand on the side of the hill! 

And here's a quote from Cannon that Karin sent me.  He said this yesterday when he was riding in her car:

"I liked riding in the truck (Phil's truck), except it's a Ford.  Uncle Phil can't drive it anymore.  He needs a real truck." 

Yes, he's a Chevy guy! 

And a couple of pictures from today:

Such a happy boy!


riding on the 3 wheeler


No comments:

Post a Comment