Jun 30, 2011

You Never Know What a Day Will Bring...

You never know what a day will bring...

I planned to post this last night.  But the blog site and/or my computer wasn't working so I didn't finish until the next day.

Today I planned on going to the library for Story time and Crafts.  Never made it. 

I planned to go up to the mall to get Cannon shin guards.  Found them at Fred Meyer for 50% off. 

I pulled weeds and got a lot done while Colson was "sleeping."  He was actually crying in his bed. 

I really, really, really needed a nap when the boys went down for their afternoon naps.  Instead, I ordered pictures, worked out, scrapbooked, picked up, planned dinner, checked email & Facebook, and organized July's calendar.  I'm tired but feel good about what I got accomplished.

I set the timer to sign Cannon up for swim lessons at 6pm, which was when registration opened.  Didn't get him signed up until 9pm.

Cannon was a good boy today....playing with his trucks, listening to books, riding his bike, hanging out with me while I did errands, playing outside.

Colson belly laughed every time I said, "Boo" to him.  Over and over and over.  He took a long afternoon nap woke up refreshed. 

Just a normal day around the Ross house.  And I love it! 

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment