Jun 26, 2011

The Lake

I watched Cannon today ride in the bow of the boat and it brought me back to when I was younger and spent summers at the lake.  I loved being on the boat, sitting in the bow.  It made me happy to think Cannon is experiencing some of the same things I did and creating wonderful memories while doing it. 

Today was another amazing day spent at the lake....

Sleeping in.
Waffles for breakfast.
Boating.
Sitting on the sandy beach.
Watching Cannon play, wade in the water, throw rocks, pull sticks, run, get sand everywhere...
Playing with Colson and loving what a good, laid back baby he is.
Eating a picnic lunch on the beach.
Talking and laughing.
Soaking up the sun.
Reading.
BBQ hamburgers, deviled eggs and ice cream for dessert.
Sitting on the deck in the evening.

Love everything about the day!

Oh, and today Colson rolled over from his belly to his back!  Exciting times! :) 

Enjoying every moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment